Friday, January 18, 2008

Mazdaspeed MX-5


Before I arrived in Florida my father told me that it would be best to get a SUV in case I had to evacuate and take all my belongings with me. Advice from my fellow Floridians has now led me to believe that getting an SUV to escape the hurricanes would be a situation that is unlikely to happen. Upon graduating from my doctorate program I would like to purchase a convertible, but not just any convertible. You see, I am not your run of the mill homosexual that loves paris, britney, and madonna...I am more than that. I am your homosexual that has an undying passion for motorsports.

I present to you, the Mazdaspeed MX-5 Miata. The mazdaspeed mx-5 boasts a lot of goodies that will tickle this pickle. A tighter suspension, better air-flow management, and brakes that could stop this heart in its tracks. I throughouly intend on purchasing this car after I graduate, well...after I pay back my monumental student loans, if I manage to make it out alive (hurricanes)

No comments: