Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dating myself

Okay. So it has come to your attn that mike is probably seeing other people and dating and whatnot. There is nothing wrong with that! You know the both of you deserve to be happy. Whatever will be will be right? So what about you. What do you want for yourself.

I think I want to get to know myself. I was thinking about the whole process of dating and how it is a means of people getting to know one another. So I thought, "if I want to get to know myself, then why not date myself!" it's a weird concept I know. But really think about it. I never really had the chance to get to know who I really am and what makes me happy. I mean. I know who I am and what makes me happy. (see previous blog post). But now I want to thoroughly enjoy being with the person. I always wondered what else there was to life because mike was my reason. He was my everything. But instead if making other people priorities in my life, I want to start making myself a priority in life. Maybe the reason why I hated audiology so much was because of the reason I was doing it. I was doing it primarily for mike. So why not start doing it for myself. You know, the person your dating. Emily told me that there is one person you are going to be with for the rest of your life, yourself. So why don't I start treating that person like they are the reason, the purpose. It's time to start doing what I want for me. Trust me. Everyone will love you for it. They always have.

No comments: