Sunday, June 21, 2009

I love cleaning

Today I cleaned the kitchen, bathroom, living room, cat box, and bedroom.  It took me like three hours to do all that cleaning but I don't really mind because I LOVE cleaning.  I've noticed that living in a clean environment makes m feel happy and content with my life.  I like to use cleaning as an excuse to get out of studying and working on projects.  I hear from my sister that cleaing is something many gay men like to do (whether or not that stereotype is true is left to be debated upo).  I love cleaning so much that I usually like it when mike does not clean just so that I can clean the apartment the way I like to clean it.  I am more detailed and thorough than he is and its okay because I'm just OCD like that when it comes to cleaning.  I think I get the cleaning bug from my dad because he is also very neat and tidy.  I know for sure its not from my mom because she isn't neat or tidy at all!  Oh well, I suppose its a good addiction to have.  It keeps mike and I happy so I guess ill just go with it!  Until next time blog.

No comments: