Sunday, April 15, 2012

who knew?

so im sitting here on my bed in my apartment and i am completely stumped.

ok, so we all know how i am totally in love and smitten over a particular ferret.  What gets me stumped is that i have zero...and i mean zero, interest in meeting other people for dates or anything of that sort.  I mean, given the circumstances any other person would probably just give up and walk away.  I don't want to.  Its crazy because i actually do think that this person is the most beautiful person inside and out.  I sometimes think to myself, "well what if he turns around and tells me he isn't interested in me that way".  I would be sad, of course, but all i want for him is to find someone that sees how loving, talented, funny, caring, and beautiful he is, the way i do.  I never thought i could love someone as much as i love him...he's worth it, every second of every day, and thats something i never have doubted or questioned.

stumped.

No comments: